Is it wrong to tell him? How would it make him feel?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years. His job keeps him away from home about three weeks out of a month. He was telling me that he had to meet today with a woman he works with to obtain documentation for his job. He made mention that he had to go to her house. I couldn't help how I felt because instantly I became jealous. I am honest and I even mentioned to him that I became jealous. He did not criticize me because of how I felt nor did he laugh or anything like that. I truly did not want to hurt him and hope that I didn't. Is it wrong to tell your boyfriend how you feel? Is it wrong to tell him that you got jealous over a situation? How would it make him feel?

What Guys Said 2

• You should tell him, but you also need to listen to how he responds and what he says. Hopefully the two of you work out a way to resolve this situations. He did tell you which is good. Perhaps he calls you or texts you before he goes and then the moment he leaves. They will perhaps make things a little more bearable.

• He did tell me that he had been there and I do appreciate the fact that he did. I guess because I do not see him as much as I would like, I became jealous that some other woman was sitting next to the man that I love. I asked him after I told him how I felt, if he was upset with me and he said no. I do not want to hurt him and believe you me, I truly love him. I guess I didn't know how much untiI some other woman was sitting next to my man. I didn't know how men felt about that so thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Makes me feel better! Thanks again.

• I like it when my woman is reasonably jealous. It is nice to know you are wanted. (Unreasonably would be that you talk to a woman regardless of situation and your SO goes bonkos!)

• No, I wouldn't do that, I don't think. LOL. I do want him in my life and am grateful for him. I surely do not want some other to take him!

• It is not wrong.

• Thank you so much for your comment. I love him and I do not want to hurt him. I appreciate your answer.

What Girls Said 0