How do u get a smart girl to like u?

The girl i like is really smart and i'm basically averagely smart i guess (she's not exactly a nerd, she's pretty and kinda flirts with the 'cool' guys)

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Learning to carry on conversation is a good start.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Be confident and comfortable, try to show your intelligent sides too (if you have any). Be clever when you flirt, at least I think that's attractive. More importantly just be yourself. If she isn't attracted its not your fault. You can't "get someone to like you" you might can get noticed and if they are interested they will show it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. If she doesn't like who you are don't waste your time, you will find someone who will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't act shy and timid and be kind of intimidating, then she'll think you're interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch One Tree Hill.

0|0
    0|0
    • IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately

What Guys Said 1

• Use "You" Instead of "U" ... In all seriousness though you can't force attraction either someone will like you or not that's how it is. If this girl is popular and you're not you don't have a chance, if you're popular and she's not then there's potential here otherwise you're SOL sorry bruh.

0|0
    0|0