With the odds against me what should I do?

Statistics say guys with aspergers are not likely to get into relationships and even less likely to marry. Knowing this and having aspergers should I just not look and just focus all my energy on my career

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone deserves to be happy. Just because you have that disorder doesn't mean anything. You just have to work really hard into finding the right girl for you. So go for it bud😘 and good luck! (Remember it's going to be hard but it's also going to be worth it😍)

What Girls Said 4

• meh. men get married in their late 30s and 40s primarily, right? i would focus on your career. there's no rush.

• Screw the statistics. Just be yourself.

• I dated a guy with Aperger's; don't give up, but if you want to focus on your career, good for you.

• I am very close to a guy who I suspect has aspergers, his wife and him have had troubles in their relationship but then again which married couple don't?
    They have managed to work things out and he is much more of an efficient husband and father than anyone I know, he is great at resolving issues and can handle life in a very efficient dynamic manner.

What Guys Said 4

• I have not commented to you before but i see you ask a lot of questions... It seems like aspergers defines who you are... but does it? I mean i am sure that it is a big part of your life, but it is not who you are.

do you talk to a therapist? Maybe there is a support group that can help you with tools you can use to help people get to know you and look past your Aspergers.

It is just a thought...

• This should motivate u to try harder and prove it wrong, if u know ure great and feel great about ur self, be that 1% that is succesful with women

Don't let some stupid chart bring u down, cmon ure a man aren't u? Kick the chart and take charge of ur own life

• Yes. Focus on your career. The reality is that those statistics are accurate and you are merely a number in the universe. The odds don't change because of your little willpower.

• Hey bud listed to that song keep your head up it'll all be good