Still haven't told him! Is there a right time?

I still have feelings for an ex from years ago. We ended in 2012. We became very good friends since them, like damn good friends. And we dated other people seriously. He moved in with a woman, they need a little after a year. I was with a guy for 2 years and we still remained friends. We see each other from time to time, and we talk weekly. He has another gf now, whom he cheated on with me twice, I don't want here negativity, i know we were wrong and hasn't happened again. I want to tell him how I feel, but when I almost do it, i start thinking maybe I should keep my mouth shut. What if it ruins our friendship, what if that's not really how I feel? Is there a right time for this? He said he was going to propose to me a year ago on new years this year... said he'd give me a year. (I was in the midst of a break up) I don't know what to do. I told him when we ended our paths would cross again bc something about him kept pulling me back, he agreed. We were young and dumb and together for almost 3 years. Advise please!!! Do i tell him? I don't know what to do, or when to do it, or do nothing? I've felt this way for a long time..

Well I told him, and think I shouldn't gave bc maybe my love is for the friendship? Anyways he says he cares buy I'm assuming as friends... anyways. I'm not heart broken or upset, I'm just glad I don't give to wonder.. maybe I just wanted to know bc of how personal our friendship is, it could easily be see as more. Anyways thanks y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him before he moves on completely with out you. When I say before he moves on completly i mean before he doesn't want a relatinship with you. He obviously still has feelings for you or shy else would he cheat on his gf with you? If you don't act soon you will most likely just be a friend to talk too. What do you have too loose? Wouldn't you rather know you did everything you can do so that way you have no regrets?

• I risk losing my bestfriend.. I don't want to do that. I'd rather have him in my life as a friend than not at all.

• I don't think you will loose him completely. No one can judge you for saying how you fell. If he doesn't fell the same about you like you do for him then yah it maybe a little awkward for a little but that's expected. Just say like " look I do have feelings for you and this is how I fell if you don't fell the same way I understand completly but I will be here as your friend always. I just want to tell you how I fell ". If you don't tell him if will hang over your head.

What Guys Said 3

• Do it. Don't let time pass you by.

• Absolutely you should tell him... If you don't, you will never know!

• Do it now!!!

What Girls Said 0