Have your parents ever cockblocked you before?

I was spending time with this very beautiful woman. My parents called me telling it was emergency and I needed to come to their house. The woman wanted me to stay and keep her company but I had to see if my parents were alright. I get to my parents house and there was emergency! They played a New Years prank on me smh. I felt cockblocked and robbed of spending the night with a gorgeous woman smh!! Has this happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I couldn't even go to a new years eve party. I hate it so much

What Girls Said 3

• My mom. For the rest of my life.

• Uhh nope I don't believe so. But thanks for aksing!

• My parents no... My friends yes 😒

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, my friend has the greatest story ever though.
    He staying at his priest's house, and one day they were going to go hunting, that morning he and the daughter were going to get it on, apparently they were just stripping when the priest called from downstairs telling him to get ready.
    I call it a "heavenly cock-block."

• Not that I can't think of.

Actually yeah kind of when I was a kid.

• No but my grandma did.

• Nope they never have to me

• Yes. I was suppose to go to a Halloween party with the girl of my dreams. See was drinking and i could've smoke her up and got it on, but my mom keeps me inside haaaaaa cockblocked for life.