How can a man sexually excite a woman like a woman does a man?

Like when a woman has a curvy body, nice face, and sweet voice it turns a man into a not civilized animal, he want to rip her clothes off and do it... thats it. If a woman dances sexy like, the same thing happens. WHAT IN THE HELL CAN A MAN DO TO GET WOMEN THIS SEXUALLY EXCITED? We are not on the same lvl i can tell because it takes a man 1sec to 1min to get turned on sexually and when he does, if they enact in the act (sex) then its over in like 2min ( how men go over 2min i dont know), but women it takes like an 1hr to turn them on and an 1hr to pleasure them. So the question is what do men have to do to turn you women on like the way you turn a man on. No bullsh%t answers be honest, what do u dream about a man doing to you and i hope it doesn't involve him dancing with his wallet in his hand lmao. Do you women have a pact at birth that u are not to tell men this secret cause we men are just dumb prideful harmonious creatures we are blind to what it is. So please tell us.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I say be real. Be honest with who you are. Don't pretend. Don't try to "show off" unless that's how you really are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It really doesn't take us long to get turned on. We just like to feel wanted. We may tell you to stop, but if we're smiling, that means keep going. We tell you 'Come and get me' without actually saying it. A lot of men have trouble picking up on this vibe. Grab her from behind and kiss her neck. Wrestle with her, pin her down, and start kissing her and her body. A woman wants to feel wanted and desired like we're the most important thing in the room. It's really not that hard. We'll feel your vibe. The more turned on your are, the more we will be turned on if we are into you!

0|0
    0|0
  • be a smart, gorgeous, ambitious, funny, talented, and mysterious dude.

good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • confidence, charm, and humour can lead a woman blind

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you're not on the same level, but that doesn't mean all guys aren't. Some girls go crazy over a guy with a great body, that's a start. Then just build on that with confidence and a good personality.

0|0
    0|0