Girls: would you date a bisexual man?

Just something I've been thinking about

I find people attractive based on their personality and character rather than sexual body parts.

Don't judge me please..

Ladies: I can assure you that the chances of me leaving you for a man is the same as a straight man leaving you for another woman

so women, would you date a bisexual man?

Most Helpful Girl

• After being married for over 15 years, my husband told me that he was bisexual. I never knew, but now that I do know I'm rather hurt that he didn't tell me for all this time. But aside from that, it doesn't really bother me that he's bi. So, yeah, I guess I would. Just please don't marry a girl without being honest with her about who you are--it feels rather unfair being on the other side.

What Girls Said 6

• I would date a full on gay guy if I could, but I can't cuz he wouldn't be into me CX for reals tho yeah totally, but it depends on his personality, just like with any other guy.

• i wouldn't lol, i would feel weird if me and a guy im dating was bi and we both turned up to like the same guy or something lol

• I couldn't do that.

• Definitely :) 💕

• Yeaaaaaa my bf is bi !!!

• yep. _________________

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes I wonder if we're all bisexual robots.