How to tease a girl?

I have a cyber friend. I always want to tease her, not to make he mad but laugh. But I don't know how to. I'm not good at talk. May anyone help me, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• When your teasing online you have to be very careful because a lot of the time what we say is taken the wrong way, so first try to get to know what she doesn't like to talk about (for instance if weight is a touchy subject) then steer clear of those topics and don't tease about those things. Mostly just be playful and joking. Sorry if that didn't help.

What Girls Said 1

• Keep it light, there can be a fine line of teasing and then crossing to insult. Don't play on her insecurities with herself but laugh at the silly stupid things. Reverse it is always best. Would you laugh at it if someone said it to you. .

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know how your can be taught to tease, you just try and do it naturally. Kid around and joke with her