So a guy sweet talks me, is it a turn off or a turn on for you?

So theirs this guy I've been talking to, he calls me sweetie, darling and stuff like that, i dont like it lol. I think its such a turn off... It makes him seem less manly, at least to me.

• Yes, thats gayyyyyy
  • No, i love when guys sweet talk to me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, some "sweet" words are a turn off. Others aren't. But some of them just make me look at the guy sideways like... the fuck are you on about?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah the bastard should be focusing on his grunting abilities not his prose

• I'm a guy, so I'd prefer a woman sweet talk me. That would get me quite aroused and excited - almost regardless of what they say.

• If its excessive or over the top I can understand it, but I bumped into a girl the other day and my exact response was, "Shit, sorry about that hun." I'm not sure if that falls into your category, but no I don't run around sweet talking random girls.

What Girls Said 5

• dont like the "thats gay" part, but i dont like it.
    the more a guy talks, the more i have to focus on what he's saying and can't turn my mind down a more sexual path.

• It's definitely depends on the guy and your relationship to him. I think 'babe' and 'darling' are quite cute. I think that I'd only like it if we were in a relationship, if it was just friends I think it's weird.

• I hate pet names. I'd be very annoyed.

• I love it. I get flattered and I think it's cute... to each their own I suppose.

• I think it depends on the situation and the guy. Some guys can pull it off and it's really sweet, but most of them come off as though they're talking to you like you're a kid.