Guys, which girl out of these three would you prefer?

I know you'd probably like to combine traits from all three choices, but I'm just curious as to which one you would overall prefer (personality + appearance wise, or a different choice for each) and why?

Girl #1:
Looks: About 5'5, 135 pounds, Curvier "pear" shaped body (fit, not chubby,) straight medium brown hair that is about shoulder length, dark blue eyes, pale skin, C cup

Personality: Very outgoing/confident, loud, good sense of humor, extremely protective over friends/family, tends to be a bit bossy and forceful

Extra: She's more of a tomboy than a girly girl, would be considered more of a "tough" girl, would not be considered the "innocent" type when it comes to sexual stuff, wouldn't "need a man" to protect her

Girl #2:
Looks: About 5'5, 130 pounds, curvy but not chubby, medium blonde curly hair that goes about 2' past the shoulders, very light blue eyes, naturally tan skin, C cup

Personality: Somewhat friendly with strangers, not a very good sense of humor, somewhat protective of friends, tends to be on the serious side, can be very supportive of others

Extra: More of a girly girl, has had a few boyfriends but never done anything sexual, could be the type of girl who needs protecting

Girl #3:
Looks: 5'7 1/2, 125 pounds, not very curvy, physically weak, wavy light brown hair that is about 4' past the shoulders, eyes are a mix of blue, green, and gray, naturally tan skin with very light freckles on the nose and under the eyes, B cup

Personality: Very shy (to the point of social anxiety,) comes out of her shell once she knows you well enough and has a good sense of humor (she finds almost anything funny that's meant to be) and can be very talkative and funny, very sensitive, emotionally weak, caring

Extra: Between girly girl and tomboy, would be considered the "innocent" type when it comes to relationships/sexual stuff (especially sexual stuff,) sweeter type of personality, would be the type of girl who needs protecting

I just wanted to add that I didn't mean to sound shallow at all if I do, I'm just curious like I said. I know all people have different opinions but I'm just wondering what is yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would have been better if for physical appearence, you posted a picture because everyones interpretation of your physical appearence is going to differ

What Guys Said 19

• I know you're girl #1.

• how about none of the above. you can never trust a girl to describe herself and you can never trust a girl to describe another girl. you're going to end up with something completely the opposite, and possibly missing a kidney in a motel bathtub. or married in vegas with no recollection of the night before.

• i don't like anyone among them, but i'd go with the one who would give me the strongest punch

• Girl 3 and personality id give any a try to see if I can adapt to something new

• Girl 3. Gals taller than I am tend to catch my attention faster. Also, I'd feel good that she would trust me enough to let me in.

• Girl 2. I want a girl to need my protection, who is more of a girly girl than a tomboy, she is short enough for me, has blue eyes, is very supportive, I like some form of seriousness.

• #2...
    ...
    ...

• Girl C because she's me as a girl.

• If i had to choose just one, the girl #3

If i could combine, Girl #2 & 3

Girl #3 just sounds more cute to me, i find shyness quite endearing

• I'd choose #3 if i had the chance. Ideal wife for me.

• Who has time to write out so many details?

• 3. I'm not a fan of tomboys

• What's with all these "Which would you,... guys?" or "Do I look great, guys?" questions?

• #1 pretty much described my dream girl.

• how good looking is girl 2?

• none cuz theyre under age.

• #1. If I want someone who needs my care and protection 24/7, I can get a dog.

• #2 because I'm a sucker for blue eyes

• Girl #3. Because shy girl is cute.

What Girls Said 4

• what kind of fan fiction?//

• I am 1
    closest to her

• I'm Girl 2 for looks and extra, girl 1 for personality

• Girl #3 I'd say. #1 seems like a mouthful, and girl #2 just seems boring as fuck.