After how many dates is the maximum a couple should wait for holding hands, kissing and sex?

What's the length of time after which it would just be weird to have not done those things?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no formula to figure out when to do intimate things. Everyone goes at their own pace.

What Girls Said 4

• For sex, when you've lost count of the amount of dates cause there have been so many.

• It's not the numerous of time you dated is how ready you are.. when you're ready to hold hands then just go ahead girls like holding hands..

• I think a month

• In my opinion, holding hands 2, kissing 3, sex... not as soon

• So if you weren't even touching after 3 dates, will she not be happy?

• I will only touch him if he touches me first :/ after 3 dates, won't really be unhappy but if it's me, I will start to question: are we just friends? (These are only from my perspective) but if you really want to hold hands, then do! Asap! There's nothing wrong with doing these right? :p

• Do you think all girls will eventually start thinking that? My guy friends say it never works out for me because I keep too much of a distance.

What Guys Said 0