Is it OK if I go on a dating website?

I am 18
I want to talk to someone to get to know them
Guys and girls opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah why not. You could also use apps such as hot or not. I was using that and met this cutie. We met up irl twice already (in the last 2 weeks) and it's just pretty fun tbh...

What Guys Said 7

• whatever floats your boat... be careful.

• If you're unsure if it's ok then it must not be ok for you.

• No. You don't need to do that to yourself. Wait until you're 26 and then you can go.

• As for me, online dating is the best option for shy people. But if you want to date online, you should choose appropriate and reliable website e. g. https://mymagicbrides.com and create a good profile with nice photos of you. And everything will be fine, I used such a method and it worked for me ;)

• It's perfectly fine if you can't find someone satisfactory where you live! It's just a wider range of dating!

• Do wha chu want kid

• Are you single? Then yes. but be careful

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it`s ok! My brother is quite shy and it was difficult for him to find somebody in real life. He met his beautiful russian bride online. In 3 months they are going to get married;)

• Don't pay for it. Don't take quizzes and compatibility matches. Those sites are just in it for money, and a lot of the time you have no actual compatibility beyond location.

Use the free sites like hot or not, zoosk, etc.

• It's okay to do that, if that's what you're wanting to do. Just be careful. A lot of weirdos linger around dating sites.

• I wouldn't. It's kind of demeaning... O. o