Girl basically has a bf yet texts me all the time?

To sum it up, me and this girl have been talking for a good month, morning - night everyday through text and snap chat flirting and all. Although we talk everyday i have never texted her first. She hangs out with this guy a lot (christmas party at her families house and hung out with him on new years), but whenever he comes up in the conversation she always refers to him as a friend not a bf. Now I began to believe that she has a bf so I decided I'm not being a second choice, so i unfollowed her on Twitter and snap chat. She found out and I tried to ignore her for a couple of days hoping she would just end communication but instead she kept texting me over and over so I responded and I told her I wasn't cool with her leading me on. She apologized and I asked why does she even want to talk to me she said "because your fun, funny and a nice kid that I really enjoy talking to". So whatever I forgave her, but now whenever I see her talk to this guy or if i know she's with him it really hurts me man. I feel like she's just talking to me just incase she has a fall out with him and she's knows ill be there. To be completely honest I like her and I thought she liked me and at this moment I don't even have any definitive evidence that she doesn't like me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she says that's not her bf then let her know that you're interested in being more than friends. The truth will come out eventually. And if you do find out that that is her bf, then X her out because you don't need to be anyone's second best!

What Girls Said 2

• She either thinks of you as just a friend or is leading you on. If she's lying about having a boyfriend to talk to you, you shouldn't get involved in that because you're hurting yourself and it can all turn on you if shit goes down.

• It kind of seems like she is playing a bit with you. by the way, you met her in real or do you guys live close (same country)?

What Guys Said 1

• You should stop while you're ahead.