How does a 24 ugly, part time worker, get a girlfriend?

All my friends have girlfriends. I hate being the third wheel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first of all, looks don't matter as much as many people think. trust me. i have dated a guy because of his charm, another because of his positive attitude towards life and his amazing vibes. it's not the looks i fell for i can guarantee you this! So the best you could do is read books or newspapers (be informed about the world around u), go out, talk to people, not only girls (then you will feel truly comfortable around girls too). ALWAYS be polite and listen. and most importantly:be yourself, never pretend to be someone you are not just to get a girlfriend ! wish you best of luck and a happy new year!

What Girls Said 3

• In all honesty, you have to lower your standards or have an awesome personality.

• Maybe it's because you're not thinking positively and basing love off of looks and job occupations.

• Just pursue her

What Guys Said 4

• Go at it like you would a job.

Join lots of organizations and participate. What you are doing is exposing yourself (not literally) to lots of girls. Networking. You'll find one.

• Try texting one of your friends that's a girl to hang out.

• stop thinking as the third wheel and act as a leader

• Lower your standards.