Everything I say and do is ' cute '?

The guy I'm dating constantly calls me cute or sweet. I told him it makes me feel about 12 because it does. I'm pushing 25 and he thinks I'm cute -_- I'm guessing I should take it as a compliment Since 'cute' and 'sweet' are the only two words he uses to describe me other than weird lol.

Anyone else dislike this word?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I think a girl is cute then it means I actually want to date her as opposed to just thinking she's hot. Cute is the key to attraction for me. I just want to wrap them up in a cuddle. I mean, sexy is a factor too.. but the point is without thinking the girl is cute I will never date her. I need to think she's cute to have any genuine interest in dating her. And then sexy is a by-product anyway, of me thinking she's cute and therefore having a crush on her. If I think she's cute and have a crush on her, then I will also find her sexy by default. Conversely, if I think she's sexy she could just be that - sexy. I don't neccesarily want to date her, because I have substance and depth and just being sexy doesn't do it for me. That's pretty much just cosmetic.

What Guys Said 3

• I know exactly what you're feeling. I'm always "cute" as well. -_-
    I don't dislike it, but I want to be other things tooo!

• A grown women can be cute and sweet. Its probably something he says all the time before he meet you. It's a habit he has that's all. But I know it can be annyion.

• It's more about him being a sensitive little rose petal with a limited vocabulary, than everything you say and do being cute, I guarantee it.

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel! Everything i do, say, or even experience i "cute". I guesss i'm the late bloomer for things like dating, guys, and whatever else you're suppose to experience during highschool.. but i didn't do any of that and i'm kind of experiencing some of it now during post-secondary.. and that's all i hear. "You're cute", "omg that's so cute", cute this.. cute that... but i guess it's bettter than negative things right?

• Girl, I know what you mean, I hate it but it's better than being called nice or handsome or nothing at all.