My girlfriend doesn't know I'm bi?

my girlfriend doesn't know that I'm bisexual

Do I tell her?

Is it even important for her to know?

Would you be mad if your boyfriend or girlfriend didn't tell you they were bisexual?

How do I tell her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell her. This is a very important part of your relationship and sexuality does matter, especially if you're going to be together for a long time or are sexually active. She may or may no be upset however no matter the case you need to be upfront with her and if she's not okay with this, she's simply not the one, and that's okay. In any case this is going to shock her and if she freaks out (which she might) try not to take it too personally because this may or may not hurt her depending on her character. I personally would try to understand and actually am going through something very similar to this right now so I can definitely relate to everything. Just try to ease her into it and hopefully she'll be understanding.

What Girls Said 5

• I dont think it's a big deal and if she loves you it's shouldn't be a big deal to her either.

I think if she ever asks you should just say it. As long as she's the only one you're having sex with, I don't think she really needs to know anything.

• i think you should tell her, if she likes you for who you are then it won't make a difference in your relationship

• I would want to know, even though I wouldn't think of my boyfriend any differently.

• if my boyfriend wa bi would want to know but that is just me

• I would want to know. You should tell her.

What Guys Said 1