Should I kiss the guy I like?

so I like this guy and he likes me but he's also a lot older then I am so I don't think he gets the hint that I desperately want to kiss him so I thought if I kissed him it would help move things along right? But I can't get enough guts to do this. I am going to his work on the weekend and I am still debating on if I should or not because there is a possibility that he will dodge it and that's what I'm afraid of. PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVICE:)

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss out of nowhere could shock him. If you have shown him affection in other ways already (hugs, holding hands, touching his arm or shoulder, him touching your hair or holding you around the waist) then a kiss won't be that unexpected.

What Guys Said 3

• You mean, just get to him and kiss him? Without saying anything? All of a sudden? I don't really think it's a good idea. It can have the reverse effect than the one you want and scare him.

• Absolutely yes... guys love that... it takes the pressure off him... plus it will answer your doubts... be prepared for the response you get either way

• If you kiss him, I'm sure he won't react negatively. Go for it!

What Girls Said 0