When you are in a relationship do you still go on dating sites just to chat?

A male friend is dating my best friend. He still go online to chat. He says he has no intention of dating them he just go on there to talk about different subjects. He says he is not leaving my best friend. They are just dating. They are not official but have known eachother for 5 months. He says he's not going anywhere but still chat. Is something wrong with that? When they are together they seem serious. They don't hide it. They go to church and spend reasonable time together. He has met some of her fam and she met his. They seem shy about mentioning the "R" word. Should she trust him? Is it wrong to chat while seeing someone? He says he's not going anywhere?

Most Helpful Girl

• To get a little off topic, since when has dating meant "not exclusive?" Dating to me has meant official. This should probably be it's own thread, but I digress. I personally think that dating sites while dating is a big No-no unless discussed with the person your dating.

What Guys Said 3

• I do not..

• Well, doesn't okcupid have a looking for friends option?

• Aol has chat , yahoo has chat , dating sites have girls lookin for guys

What Girls Said 0