How many of you have never been kissed?

And how old are you? Just curious as I just saw the movie with Drew Barrymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• 16

What Guys Said 2

• 26. Still haven't kissed yet. God only knows when I will have a girlfriend/wife. Probably because I look ugly(I don't have any self-esteem issues. I really am ugly.That is why I removed my photo from this profile & removed the Reality Check which gave me depressing results).Plus, I am also a virgin.

• I am 20, and never been kissed.

an off topic of your question, I'm also a virgin, and only been on 1 date and I f***ed it up by not really talking at all to her. because I'm too f***ing shy.

What Girls Said 7

• I have been kissed now but I didt have my first kiss untill I was 18 going on 19 and it meant nothing because both me and the guy where drunk. I guess then I could say that my first real kiss was a couple of weeks ago from my boyfriend and I'm 20.

• im 16 and never been kissed, kinda depressening knowing that I'm practically the only one out of my whole group of friends that's never been kissed.

• I had mine when I was 12, but the first one I really really enjoyed I was 14. it was amazing (:

• I'm 19 and haven't been kissed.

• I'm 19 and have never been kissed.

• I'll be 17 in about 20 days and I've never been kissed. I guess I'm too young for kissing and dating and such.

• i'm 18 and this year was the first time I started kissing and what not.