What does it mean if a guy shows major interest then stops messaging you?

This guy is visiting friends and family in a different state for new years and he stopped communicating with me when he left. What does this mean? Is this indicative of him not liking me anymore?

We've been having sex and getting close, like he brought up taking me out to eat and I met all the friends he wanted me to meet. So yeah, I'm confused now.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you suffer from anxiety.

What Guys Said 2

• Well he's probably just with his friends, enjoying and trying to get away from life. When he comes back, he'll probably be right back to normal. Just dont panic becaus he is with his family and not texting you, like he's with his family, it's normal. I mean he has to like you, he showed you to his friends and said he WANTED TO TAKE YOU ON DATES, your're good lol.

• Have you messaged him? I tend to stop contacting people after they don't reply back because you get the indication that you're bothering them.

What Girls Said 2

• It's quite simple. It means that their interest was not that major.

• Maybe he's busy...
    I have a lot of guy friends and I KNOW what they do when they're not responding to calls and text... lol

• what are they doing? lol

• Yes.. Just give him time to reply..

• I actually didn't text him. My phone broke so we were talking on Facebook then I told him to text me cause I got a new phone. He said he would when he gets to Oregon but he never did.