Why do guys try to get revenge on you when they feel rejected?

Why can't they just be civil and let it go?

For instance take these two guys i rejected:

- they go out of their way to pass by my in college or when I run into them only to glare at me
- they will stand RIGHT BESIDE ME and not say a single word to me like I am a stranger
- they get all mean
- they TRY to make you jealous

WHY do guys do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, those are the kind who are trying to make it clear what a "nice" guy you passed over. It isn't revenge! He's doing you a "service" so you will be aware of what an amoral, shallow, and stupid person you are--for not dating him, lol

Just ignore them ;)

What Guys Said 8

• maybe it's not them but YOU.

I don't think they would feel hatred (because thats what it sounds like), if you didn't lead them on..

• maybe that's what it is... i dont intentionally lead guys on but i am really nice and my friends always tell mei give guys the wrong impression :S

• They're probably confused and upset that you didn't even give them a chance. Not a whole lot you can do about it except ignore them.

• It's hard for them to accept defeat...

• Because fuck that.

• Because they got rejected and their trying to make you pay for it somehow so that they feel better.

• They're salty, and want to take it out on you.

• They just wanted to forget you and keep moving in the present. They did something like this because they want to ease their sadness.

• You'd think if they want to forget me they would stop trying to be around me lol

• Because you are still in the college. After you left, they might forget it. Yeah, I had met some anti resistant guys who cannot accept it. They used the chances to annoy you because they think they are man who won't and should'n been disobeyed.

• I wouldn't call this revenge. Infact I would just say you are over thinking it and they are just moving on.

• Trust me going out of your way to come stand beside and me and when it's not needed is not be over reacting and neither is the glaring

What Girls Said 0