Should I date him? Is he even into me?

So I have this friend and I like him but I don't know whether he is worth the time or not. We met like 3 months ago and have seen each other every week (never alone) going to clubs/bars (We both like to drink). His friend tells me he think he likes me but has never given him a straight answer but I'm not too sure of this because when he gets drunk he has kissed one of his best friends multiple times and that girl likes him too but apparently he doesn't have feelings for her (but he used to). We used to text a lot at the beginning when we were forming the friendship bond but now it's less often and sometimes doesn't reply. He also lives abroad and after university he will have to leave but I don't think I'd be willing to follow him to another country. We also have a six year age gap where he is older and also, he smokes which I'm not a fan of.
I don't necessarily want to be in a relationship I know won't last. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Well if it were me, I'd say smoking is an instant deal breaker. And he's leaving soon so I don't see why you should try to go forward with this. Besides, you may have a better time with a guy who's not a clubber.

What Girls Said 0