How do I get guys to view me as more then a skinny person with big boobs?

Hi I have very large boobs (DDD) and every guy I meet just wants to have sex with me and doesn't care about getting to know me I don't know what I can really do to help with that and I know all guys want sex but it's even having conversations it's just them trying to talk about my rack and get me to say how big they are and it's getting really annoying

Is there anything I can do to get men to view me as more? I'm very smart I'm in school for my masters in zoology but like I said no one cares to talk about anything else with me everytime I try to change the topic they try to bring it back or one of us just ends the conversation.

No matter what I have on there's no covering up there always right there lol
I don't alway dress like that picture I do cover them and like I said there big to the point even with a pull over your head sweater so there's no cleavage showing I get comments I wear low cut shirts sometimes but honestly it's because they are more comfortable and I have a hard time buying clothes that fit me because it's only my boobs that are big

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the only thing you can do to get guys to get to know you better is if you have sex with him first. Until then, he's not going to pay attention to a word you say. What he'll do is pretend that he's listening to you. The way a lot guys see this is that if you are not giving him sex, then you're not worth his time.

Another idea is if you talk to guys who you are pointdexters, guys who work in the IT department at Google or IBM. Those guys have a real hard time getting laid, they are very inexperienced when it comes to women. So if you talk to those guys, they will be thrilled that some girl is finally paying attention to them. Or you can get with some guy who's retarded, someone who's IQ is 27. They will have no problem waiting 70 years before you finally "reward" him with sex.

If those guys don't appeal to you, then again, there's practically nothing you can do to get men to view you as nothing more than a sperm depository.

Another thing: men don't care that you have a masters in zoology, they don't care what kind of neighborhood you live in, or if you have a cat or a dog. If a guy wants to have sex with you that badly, then all of that other stuff about you is irrelevant to them. At least not at first. Like I said, the only time he could care about what makes you a unique person is if sex happens first. You'll be AMAZED by how much he pays REAL attention to you then.

What Guys Said 12

• You just have to look at the guys who see you as nothing but boobs like this: They are, all by themselves, weeding themselves out of any serious consideration by you of potential dating material. If all they can talk about to you is your body, they're really not very knowledgeable or sophisticated when it comes to developing a relationship with a girl. Now, that said, guys are going to notice your attractiveness, and that includes your figure. And once you're already in a relationship with a guy, and he has already treated you like a complete human being with a brain, it might be okay for him to wax poetic on your breasts. But these guys you describe in your question details aren't even close. So ignore them.

• The moment anyone goes that way - just walk away. You will find someone... just be patient. I am sorry. A few strategically placed knees could help...

• not sure you are getting a lot of good tips from us. I think it boils down to just ignoring it.

• Objectification sucks, I get it.
    Unfortunately, unless you show less cleavage; they'll keep stealing all the attention from your face and personality.

Also having a bit of sarcastic humor whenever you catch a dude focusing too much on your tits can greatly alleviate the convo.

• You're just meeting the wrong guys. I always avoid to talk about a woman's body parts even though I do notice it. I think it can scare some or them and it's pointless when I'm not at least their friend.

• Hmmm, when talking to new guys maybe try to show less cleavage. I mean, just by looking at your picture you can see them. If you're annoyed about it lay down the law with them, and how it works with you.

• Why would anyone want to?

• You can accent your figure without actually showing that much cleavage, not saying you shouldn't be able to wear what you want, but that could help.

• nice pic... hehe

• Well for one, don't hang out with those guys. It's simple etiquette for a guy not to talk to a girl about boobs (or anyone), it's just shabby. If they like talking about that, it's their problem. Find some other guys (that don't want you for sex, those don't really care about you).

• lol, is there a point in complaining... embrace your boobs, flaunt them even. It's obviously your best asset. If guys like it, so what?

• You ask that when your profile picture displays well advertised cleavage.

• triple D? whoa. this shirt was made for you.

images2.layoutsparks.com/.../...reasts-feeding.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• So.. you can't hide them.

So.. they are going to notice them.

but if they can't filter themselves enough to not be able to hold a conversation with you, that isn't sexual...

Either you are putting out some other signs/vibes that you're looking for a good time..

Or you are seriously swimming in the shallow end of the guy pool.

I mean, a guy with any game at all, will pretend to be interested.. because the more interested we think they are.. the better chance they have.

We know it.
    They know it.

It's all about sorting out the gamers from the authentics.

• Unfortunately, if you display your goods, people are gonna wanna take them. Sad world, but it's true. Wearing your cleavage like in your pic is not helping cuz then people think you only wanna show off your chesticles. Though you probably don't. If you dress modestly, it may help, but it still won't guarantee anything.
    I don't have boobies, but I have a big butt. If I were to wear short shorts or skirts with half my ass cheeks hanging out, I doubt I'd get a guy to take me seriously either.

Everyone judges on looks, it sucks, but it's human nature and it happens. If you have your goodies out on display, people will think you're dense or not worth taking seriously.

How do we change society to not do this? I don't know. It probably will not happen in our lifetimes.

• Cover those titties up girl😂🙈