Miss my girlfriend way too much?

Her parents won't let us see each other. It's been like this for a year but we've managed to stick together still. We tried tk talk to the parents and they still won't let us. They will cut her off completely and I don't have the funds to support her right now. I'm honestly missing her so much and beginning to fall into a deep depression. I don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried coming to get house to disk with her parents? Maybe seeing you in person will help them warm up to the idea of you two dating. Is there a specific reason why they don't like you?

• They have heard too much about me and my past. I tried to go in person and waited a year to do so. They cussed. me out called me every name in the book and told me to leave or they will call the cops.

• Well, if they hate you right from the start your past must be something serious. Try to show them you're not the man you used to be if possible

What Guys Said 0