Is it weird that I don't like "Hot" women?

What I mean by that is women or like Megan Fox or models. I just don't find them attractive, I mean sure they look nice but they're just not my type. I hope I'm not the only one who is like this, I find average looking girls so much more attractive than the girls tv shows and movies often say are the hot ones. I don't like big butts or giant boobs just average. Is it weird because most guys I know really like Megan Foxes and super hot women with big butts and boobs and from what I've seen on this site most do too.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all... i find the chick im talking to now wayyy hotter than most if not all celebrities. Plus all the celebrities that are "hot"... their faces are probably 97% fake anyway.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope! Not weird at all! If everyone like Megan Fox then no one would be in a happy relationship besides a few celeberties! Personally, I like the skinny cute little nerdy guy type, rather than the Channing Tatem, Ryan Gossling types!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone had their own taste. For me its all about personality- once I get to know the person.. a lot of things become sexy. :) But no- you are not weird. Some guys like chunky girls, some like skinny, some like homely, some like models.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You're not alone bro I don't see what other guys see in them

0|0
    0|0