Have you fallen for your bestfriend?

Did you date?
Did you even tell them?
What was the outcome?
How long were you best friends before anything happened or changed?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have
    i told him
    he likes me too
    I've known him for 3 yesr and he told me weeks after we were talking he has always liked me just did not want to ruin anything and i could not belive it...
    yes we are :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've had girl bestfriends fall for me but I've always told them the same thing that I liked them as a friend and I didn't want to change that even though often they were good looking girls and we almost always stop being friends after I sort of shoot them down :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Who wouldn't fall for their bestirs like seriously? They are always there for u so Ofcourse u would fall for their emotional support.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fell sooooo hard for my best friend and
    1) No we didn't date
    2) Nope, i was scarred of losing her as a friend if i told her ( i regret not telling her)
    3) We are still friends but not as close anymore
    4) We were best friends for 2 years but i saw that it wasn't going to happen and now i still talk to her but not as much as i use to due to the fear of me falling for her again.

This ends my chronicles of the much hated Friend Zone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I fell for my best friend.
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. We tried to stay friends, it lasted for a couple more years before we went our separate ways.
    4. We were friends a total of 8 years. She was my best friend for around 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call her my BEST friend, but we had been friends for a couple of years, and we were pretty cool. Then I "caught feelings" and the rest is depressing history.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He did for me
    No, I stop being friends with him
    Lost friendship
    We were very good friends for 3 years
    End of storyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • My god yes. It began with me working on a group project for school with his sister and then meeting him... we decided we had a lot in common and became best friends. This all started three and a half years ago. We're both still single and I'm pretty much friendzoned, but that's okay because I can wait for him. :)

0|0
    0|0