Have you fallen for your bestfriend?

Did you date?
Did you even tell them?
What was the outcome?
How long were you best friends before anything happened or changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have
    i told him
    he likes me too
    I've known him for 3 yesr and he told me weeks after we were talking he has always liked me just did not want to ruin anything and i could not belive it...
    yes we are :)

What Guys Said 6

• I've had girl bestfriends fall for me but I've always told them the same thing that I liked them as a friend and I didn't want to change that even though often they were good looking girls and we almost always stop being friends after I sort of shoot them down :(

• Who wouldn't fall for their bestirs like seriously? They are always there for u so Ofcourse u would fall for their emotional support.

• I fell sooooo hard for my best friend and
    1) No we didn't date
    2) Nope, i was scarred of losing her as a friend if i told her ( i regret not telling her)
    3) We are still friends but not as close anymore
    4) We were best friends for 2 years but i saw that it wasn't going to happen and now i still talk to her but not as much as i use to due to the fear of me falling for her again.

This ends my chronicles of the much hated Friend Zone

• Yes I fell for my best friend.
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. We tried to stay friends, it lasted for a couple more years before we went our separate ways.
    4. We were friends a total of 8 years. She was my best friend for around 4 years.

• No, I haven't.

• I wouldn't call her my BEST friend, but we had been friends for a couple of years, and we were pretty cool. Then I "caught feelings" and the rest is depressing history.

What Girls Said 2

• He did for me
    No, I stop being friends with him
    Lost friendship
    We were very good friends for 3 years
    End of storyyyyy

• My god yes. It began with me working on a group project for school with his sister and then meeting him... we decided we had a lot in common and became best friends. This all started three and a half years ago. We're both still single and I'm pretty much friendzoned, but that's okay because I can wait for him. :)