Feeling down and out about dating... advice?

I'm 22, about to graduate with my Bachelor's, and haven't been anywhere close to a serious, marriage-prospect relationship. People say I'm about a 7/8 and I'm very smart to boot. But, I'm shy and frankly, an old soul that doesn't like conversing with a lot of people my age that I feel I can't relate to. I don't party or hook up, so parties and apps like Tinder serve no purpose. Everyone I know has someone or is getting married. I'm going on two and a half years single. Guys never approach me, EVER. The only time I've ever been approached at college was when I was leaving a theatre makeup class in baggy clothes, my hair in a sloppy bun on top of my head, no makeup, covered in plaster. I'm so used to being invisible, I blew him off out of shock. Lol. Sometimes I feel everyone is lying to me and there's something horrific keeping them away. I just don't understand why I don't get approached and seen as girlfriend material, but the crazy and demanding bitches have to beat the guys off them with a stick. It's disheartening. I've waited a long time. I guess I should just wait some more. I'm also a virgin, which makes me feel even weirder with every passing year of no one to be intimate with, as my sex drive increases with age. I just feel stuck! I refuse to settle for less like I have in the past, but it's a lonely path.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound cool, in fact, just the kind of person I'll be looking for in college, you can take that as a compliment because you don't know me :D
    You could try going out more, join a club or org that does stuff you like, there should be plenty of options even if you don't like partying.

What Guys Said 3

• Hi hi, from Cali? Love the lazy hair and no make up

• From Alabama. Haha, and you can see my pic still?

• Awwww then I can't help u lol
      Unlesssss u had plans to move to an even more awesome state like Cali :D

And no, what pic? U mentioned u were out with the lazy hair and no makeup :p

• Southern belle? U from TN by any chance? I am southern and from Tennessee and also a virgin at 20.

• i'm older than you and still inexperienced

What Girls Said 1

• You have to come out of your shell im not saying that you should become a whore but you have to get out more and yea maybe you don't get along with people your age but opposites attract people probably find you attractive you just probably come off as mean or standoffish. Just get out a little more and show people who you really are