Why would a guy tell me that in his family there is a drug dealer and another is a cop?

this makes me not want to date him.

what would be the reason to tell me this? it took awhile till he admitted this.

I never asked, it just came up in conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting that a cop and drug dealer are in the same family, especially if the drug dealer is walking free willy nilly. That could mean he/she is a corrupt cop, which could indicate a corrupt husband/boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he is trying to be honest, maybe you should try bring honest with him about how all this makes you feel. You have a right to feel like you do and if you tell him and he cares for you trully he should be able to make you feel safe.

• maybe it makes him feel cool? He thinks it's funny? Who knows..
    But if I knew someone who slanted, I'd never admit to anyone else he does

That's just asking for trouble

• I assume he told you because he wanted you to know.

• I dont know why he tells me these things oO

What Girls Said 2

• i mean, every family has their issues… personally, i don't see why being a police officer is an issue for you, but anyways, if it really matters that much to you, don't date him then.
    also, i say he probably told you not realizing how much impact it would have on how you view him, just thinking it was more info for you to know him better.

• Some people like to tell crazy things about themselves, their families, etc.