What is attractive to you?

I mean everyone has their preferences and certain that they think are attractive, so what are yours?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• 2|0
  • Intelligence, honesty, trusting, non clingy, creative, a girl that can prank me and not be afraid to be pranked back, a smile that lights up my day like the sun, a quick wit to banter, and a few more things :)

• Someone who likes to go on adventures, learn new things, talk about weird shit, keeps me guessing.

Someone who brings me comfort in knowing that she doesn't want to be bored either, wants to grow. Relaxed.

• Sense of humor
    Nice
    Shy
    And a cute smile
    I have more that I'd enjoy a chick having but these 4 are the most I look for in a chick

• A woman is attractive to me.

• • In general,(and mostly), similar interests. (Video games mostly. lol)
    • Physically, I'd say red hair.
    • All in all, a nerdy redhead with glasses. rofl XD

• A LOT of things. this is extremely complicated. But..

Some things that make me attracted to girls:
    Lifting (good body) = Asses
    Independance
    Being smart
    Hobbies, good taste of music, artistic
    Cooks good food
    Tanned skin
    Black (or dark) hair
    Good hygiene
    Teeth

I can name A LOT more than this but i feel its too long lol

• People want to be politically correct , the real truth is not always what they want to hear , different ethnicities have different traits naturally... Asian girls are beautiful and caucasian girls are also hot , negro women are not attractive , latino girls have amazing bodies and beautiful traits... there are always a few exceptions but this is the the general truth most avoid in conversation...

• Healthy, funny, chill, hygienic, smells nice, texts back fast etc.

• My looking i think

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with @linkywinky. I like men who have some mystery, but at the same time, everyone is a mystery... I also like a man that I know will see me and only me. I'm a selfish woman and I like men who can be selfish (specifically with me), I don't want him being over the top though. Just a bit of air you know? But I want to feel needed. Like I'm actually wanted. I'm not sure if it's a girl thing, but it's my thing at least. And I can like an honest yet non honest guy... that made no sense when I read that, let me rephrase: I like a guy who is shyish and honest with me sometimes, and seems less honest to others. That was actually really picky of me... but in other words: He trusts me, which in turn I'll trust him. I can like a guy who is laid back too. In all honesty, there's a guy who used to be in my grade 9 class and I remember, he always wore the same top, no joke. But... he was attractive to me and he made me feel naked (not sure if that's totally good here...). Maybe I should car about hygiene more... but he was cute. Like... cute. I'm not sure if others saw that though, I was actually scared that they might. So far I've never heard of him having a girlfriend or anything, but I could see how cite he was. Even if he was laid back and wore the same damn top, he could make me laugh and smile, and also he had the best exprexpressions. Oh god I'm rambling... sorry to whoevers reading this! But anyway, I almost fell in love with him, and I say almost because I didn't. I knew I could though, if I pushed myself more, I really could've. But I told myself not to for reasons I deem stupid yet for the best all at the same time. Sorry to give you a whole little blog... just had to.

• Someone who has a bit of mystery to them, someone who's intelligent as fuck, and someone who can make me laugh.

• Funny is the most Important to me... And intellect

• @JackKerouac77 I'd like to call it my Midwestern charm, people just wanna tell me things :D

• You're certainly charming. Perhaps TOO charming. o_-

• The mirror.

• The first thing that attracts me is a nice smile. I don't know why but if a guy has a really nice smile I melt inside. I also like good smelling guys. If a good smelling guy walks by and I get a whiff of his scent I will turn to look.

• Triangular nose, black hair, bright blue eyes, slight freckles, long and lanky. I don't know, I hate muscles unless they are abs. I just described my crush. Too bad he doesn't like meeee