How do I go about getting a boyfriend?

I'm 21, I'm reasonably attractive, I've never had a boyfriend, and I'd just like to know how it feels. What should I do to get a guy interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to guys and have interesting conversations. Grow with a person instead of just hanging out with them. Get to actually know them.

You still might not become exclusive, but it will be rewarding.

What Guys Said 2

• Put yourself in sociable situations, not necessarily where guys go because thats usually where the guys that don't really want something long term go, instead go somewhere that fit what your hobbies are Book stores, art galleries, Music shops whatever it maybe. But usually in the casual spots is the best spots. If you go where every guy goes you'd likely be inundated with all sorts of "not your types"

• Thank you very much, I guess that makes a lot of sense. Happy New Year

• You're Quite Welcome.

Likewise, I hope this New Year finds you well.

• If your photo is real, then you're attractive and shouldn't be worried about your looks. Say some jokes, don't be afraid to approach guys and ask them about their interests or tell them how good they look that day or how good they play football/basketball... We always fall for that

What Girls Said 2

• You are beautiful... So I would say if you want a man... Go where men go. Go to their hang outs and puck thinks both you and your potential partner might both enjoy? Good luck :D

• Lol, I will definitely keep that in mind, thank you ;)

• Your attractive, to be honest with you, there's nothing you can do in order to get a boyfriend other than being yourself. That's when guys will take an interest in you-when you are you!