What's a girl have to do to get a decent boyfriend?

What do guys who want girlfriends look for in girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be her self and open minded, what do I mean by open minded? Date the guy who approaches u, instead of seeing him creepy.. He took the courage to approach u, give him a chance.. That's what dating is for.. If it's awkward, don't see him against had a good time? Date again, and again and again till u start to realize he's decent, if not.. Don't see him again

What Guys Said 4

• That she's funny, smart, pretty (at least to him), the basics you know, good higene. There's really not a specific list I mean it really simple actually.

• Shave her legs and armpits
    Don't dress slutty
    Know when to shut up
    Be humorous/funny
    and then the prince is his white horse will come to your front door and ask you out

• Well everyone els got the list about right but I dont realy have any specifications. If she was nice id talk to her again if not I won't. 4 me its that simple.

• Decent boyfriends care for their partners, Decent Girlfriends do the same back

Be caring, sweet and make an effort!

What Girls Said 2

• Never go on dating sites. All guys on dating sites are on casual hookup sites too. Check your prospective new loves phone for the ratio of men to women. If he's a non player you'd expect a 7:3 men to women ratio.
    If he's a scumbag you'd see that easily reversed.
    a guy knows how he feels about you after 3 months. Ask him at this stage where he sees it going. If he fobs you off get rid of him.
    There are a billion other things I could write ;)

• Oh thanks mate. Was on a dating site for a while. Not a look apart from shams. I dont do casual sex so im not on any hook up sites. Never new I was a playa buddy what els do u know about me?

• People want to be with someone who's not afraid to be themselves :)