Do You think you can fall in love with a man/women under these circumstances?

1. With a missing arm
2. Missing leg
3. Life altering disease
4. Deaf
5. can't talk
6. Blind
7. Midget

• With a missing arm
  • Missing leg
  • can't talk
  • Midget
  • None, can't date or fall in love with anyone with those issues
*** TO MAKE THIS EASIER (SINCE ITS ALREADY VERY HARD) LETS ASSUME THE PERSON YOUR TRYING TO MARRY OR DATE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE TO YOU, LIKE PHYSICALLY YOUR PERFECT MATCH

Most Helpful Girl

• Do You think you can fall in love with a man/women under these circumstances?
    C. Can't talk

I would actually enjoy not having to listen to him. I'd also be with a blind guy as that to me is a pretty sure guarantee that his interest isn't based on looks.

What Girls Said 4

• I could live with all if them except maybe the midget. If he was mute or deaf he would make a great listener though. I would mostly prefer the missing leg because he doesn't really need it for much, especially if he had a prosthetic, he could still hold me in his arms, listen to me, talk to me, see me, wouldn't be dying or sickly soon after we got together. There's not a lot I'd be missing out on.

• Yes, all of them. If I thought that he was attractive and had a great personality I'd probably fall in love with him. I've dated a guy that was halfdeaf and my boyfriend is limping but I don't see that as obstacles at all. I think that people are beautiful just the way they are and I wouldn't want them any other way

• Do you mean he has all of them? Or only one?

• Each are separate, so if you are ok with anyone of those, just mention it :)

• Oh sorry i had scrolled past poll too quick, i didn't notice it! Im okay with all except a midget

• I would date all accept the midget. I'm sorry but it would remind me too much of a child and Im not into that stuff :/

What Guys Said 3

• I could see myself falling for a mute.

• Honestly i can't say, it all depends on the person but probably i can fall for any of them as "love" depends more on personality rather than physical attraction. And some of these things can be overcomed with technology too these days...

• it's hilarious how most guys picked can't talk because wow can women go on about shit and nag you all day long. that way you will always get the silent treatment bahahahahahaha