I've been chatting to a guy on an online dating site for a couple of months. He has said a few things that I'm not sure I like. Is he a bad guy?

First of all when he arrived at my house he made a comment about how tiny it was ( how his first house was double the size) he went on to criticise my car and he said it was cheaper than his cheapest road bike. He also asked if I was 'safe' to sleep with.
Why did he say all of this? Is there something wrong with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is taking you for a ride. He is propably married and has kids. He just needs to feel supperior. Have you ever seen American psycho?

• No but I've just read the summary of it. Bateman is identical to this guy in traits!! Wonder if he kills as well? Lol

What Guys Said 3

• he's superficial, i'd say. He cares more about money than genuine love.
    I suggest you just move on and leave him behind.
    There are better guys out there. Guys that care about personality.

• He sounds pretty insecure if he feels like judging the way that you live... He might have had a bad day, dont know. But to me he do sound like a bad guy.

• Leave that looser who cares for little things...

What Girls Said 5

• I imagine it's to make you feel bad about yourself so that you step up and prove yourself to him (if you know what I mean). :/ Leave him.

• He is an arrogant person who also likes to brag about what he has. who knows he has nothing at all.
    And he asked whether you were safe to sleep with->disrespectful.

• He believes he's superior over you, now the question, is he really? Most likely not. It's up to you, to have a big think about whether you want to deal with someone like that.. Most people would say no.

• He's an asshole. Don't waste your time with him. Just stop any contact.

• He is superficial. Stay away from him because once he gets comfortable with you he will critize you even more.