Why am I still single? What should I do?

What should I do , to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have plenty of time, darling. I'm 30, and I'm still single. DO NOT RUSH!!!

• You are very pretty. Dictate your own life by getting a career first. Then fall in love and get married and have a bunch of kids you can support.

• Well thank you ! Good advice I'll follow it.

• You're welcome. Yes, it is. Good. Find something you enjoy doing for a career.

What Guys Said 12

• enjoy it then ;-)

• Why are you still single? Hard to tell. Maybe you don't try hard enough, possibly you're too young or perhaps you go after the wrong kind of guys. It's impossible to give any advice with such limited information.

• No one likes you. Obviously.

• Be your self, be confident and don't

• Know any guys you like? Get to know them better! Ask them out!

Don't know any boys you like? We'll id say get on Tinder or on a dating site but you're under 18 so be careful...

• I don't know why you are single. I would assume that talking to guys will help you get one.

• Trust me don't confuse your emotions, while your still young make a bunch of guys your friends, and when you reach 18 start finding yourself.

• Because you're not taken

• It's about how you present yourself

• Become attractive.

• I see you uploaded a pic. I guess attractiveness is not what's lacking here, you are a cute girl. I think it's just a phase in high school and the way you present yourself, you look very shy and reserved. I gotta say that you would get much more attention from boys if you grew out your hair long and straight.

• Well thank you! :)

• hi baby don't worry i am waiting for you 35 year old pls contact me.

• Grow your hair long and use a hair straightener.

What Girls Said 3

• You're 14 eh.

you're still a child, ur not a woman yet.

• You can't do anything, other than be yourself! Be positive x

• Try websites to meet new people