I can't spark my new relationship pls help?

So I was on a public chat, and this one girl sexted me. and I went along, but I don't know how I fell in love, just that I am. She is my friend and I'm Gona ask her out in a poem. But I haven't even met her yet! I guess that makes it sexy but I don't know how to spark the fire? I want a deep relationship with her, but I just don't know how we could meet

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gonna happen.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the best first date is to meet in a cafe... have coffee and talk, so you can get to know each other... and usually the lighting in the cafe is dim, it is a great environment too :)

• Ask her out to go to the mall, or whatever.

What Guys Said 3

• If you like her, and if you really want to have a relationship with her, then just take her somewhere. It doesn't have to be super serious/romantic, just go out to a cafĂ© or even cinema to check if you two have chemistry. :)

• Ha she's actually a man. What a twist!

• poem is the best and romantic way to express feelings, and also
    if it is a public place it will be more super but check is that public place is comfortable or not for you both.
    best of luck bro...

• I haven't met her yet man

• that's is not a problem, now your going to meet her yes.
      is she coming to meet you or you are going to meet her