Will he brag about it?

I've known this guy for some time now. We've always been good friends but i've heard that he wanted to be more than friends. Recently we met up and somehow started making out. We are in the same friend group so we have a lot of similar friends. I don't want everyone to know yet. Will he brag about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Except yes.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the kind of person he is... If he is immature then he might.

• Ok, he might not brag about it. But do you think he talk about it with his friends? Do guys do that kind of stuff?

• He most probally will, but if he's smart he won't mention you name, guys often talk and other guys often dismiss it as made up stories... But generally guys are not dumb, they dont mention the girl's name if they think it's going to create problems.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like if he doesn't brag he will probably talk about it or tell someone that it happened, that is just expected. I would tell my friends if I made out with a guy. If he brags about it, he is probably insecure, but telling people wouldn't be something abnormal.