Choosing fiance over sibling for grad?

Fiance or sibling ate fighting over my last college grad tickets I only get 3 so my parents are going and I think it is only right that the MSN who I am about to settle down with and spend the rest of my life with should get the other one but my parents and bro my only sibling is giving me major crap. I have asked friends and other people for their opinions and they said to pick the person who has supported me more and who I am closer with and that is hands down my fiance. Am I a horrible person for my decision? I mean I just think my fiancé would feel so hurt if I left him out when I am about to marry him and he has helped me out so much during school.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Flip a coin.

• I an pretty dead set on having my fiance there. I don't get it I'm not even close like that to my brother and I'm veryyy close to my fiancĂ© in my mind its a no brainer who gets the nod. You think my bro would be glad he got out of it. Graduations are soooo boring.

• Then tell your family to shut up and deal with it.

• I pretty much did just that

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• You are a horrible decision but it's okay.

• I think the people you asked were trying to steer you in the right direction, just didn't want to just come out and say it. You know what you need to do, you just refuse to do it because you're selfish/self-centered

• Umm what how am I self centered clearly if I came on here and I'm asking for people's opinions I'm trying to come up with the best decision.

• HAHAHAHAHAH, yeah, right, and I'm the pope

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're making the right decision. You've already shown you were going to commit the rest of your life to be with this person and vice versa.

• Hide one of them

• I would never choose someone that is not a sibling, if they were for me during my whole life even with fights they are the only ones that are going to be after too, no matter what.

My fiancé, boyfriend should understand. He might be today but if we broke up or get divorced..

That's me after all.
    Is up to you.

• That's what I had a hard tune with too because we did grow up together our whole life. Then I thought about it and I was like if we weren't engaged/married I would choose my bro. Then I was like you know Dan (fiance) has helped me out with assignments and such and given me rides to school when I needed it and my bro didn't do any of that. Not that he was a bad bro he was a decent bro but you get the idea. I understand completely why you would choose your sibling but I also come from a family where my dad and his brother haven't spoken in almost 10 years and they plan on never speaking again where as my mom has stood by my dad's side for 25 years being a very supportive and faithful wife. I appreciate your input and like I said u totally understand your mindset here.

• Time*