Needy girls is that a turn off?

Lets say you enjoyed two dates with a girl and after the date she says thanks for the dinner.. but she can't go like three days or more not hearing from you so she imidiatly makes sure to make more plans

Is that a turn of? Or do you like to take your time and breath and than ask to meet?

I mean in the beginning when you date.. like after two dates

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm conflicted about that. I like a needy girl, but I like my freedom.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the exact situation but most probably it's not a turn-off, he should understand your schedule.

• No.

See, if you do it in the beginning, then it's bad. It means you're unstable. But later on you can have all the attention you want.

• i dont really like it but i would ask for one more at least if she is damn hot Lol

• No... its not a turn off... if i really like her everyday would be a date! :P (not really)

• it's usually a turn on but there is a limit though, sadly girls are repulsed by needy, desperate guys, even if the guy is needy and desperate for the right girl, as in he has standards, he won't settle or take what he can get

• No, needy is a turn on, overly attached girlfriend is sexy

• ... but don't expect me to keep up!

• So u don't like it?

• No, needy is sweet, it makes a guy feel wanted. Definitely not a turn off.

But that said, I won't necessarily be able to keep pace and text back or call 10 times a day, I just can't do it

• Desperation and clinginess is always a turn off, give, time and relax if its right it'll happen don't force it.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg!!! How boys lie!!! My friend, dont go this path. Boys dont like needy girls mainly in the beginning. Give him space or he will run away quicker than a wink.

• I went on a date with a guy on Tuesday, twice the same day and on wensday i texted him just sayin thanks for last night and for the dinner, happy new year and he replied, thanks the same, happy new years :)

but didn't ask me out.. and i know it can take days but i should just wait?

• I was thinking about texting him next Saturday to meet on Sunday, im busy until next weekend :p

• dont you do it!! If he enjoyed the date, he will want it again. When a real man wants something he goes after it. just let it flow.