What does it mean if your boyfriend keeps saying who u can and can't talk to and get mad at everything you do?

My Boyfriend likes to tell me what I can and can't do. It happened after we had sex the first time and now he's being really aggressive and controlling. What do I do? I really love him.😢

Most Helpful Girl

• He is very controlling... Telling you who you can talk and who you can.. You can't do nothing, he is just like that. You can try talking with him and tell him to change...
    Its like girls that are in abusive relationship " why do you let him hit you? Ohhhh but I love himmm" .

What Guys Said 1

• That he's a controlling child will likely not change until his twenties. Talk this out or leave, you're not his pet.

What Girls Said 3

• It means that he's controlling. You should probably let him know that he's not your owner and that you can talk to whoever the hell you want. If he has trust issues it's best y'all sort them out or you find someone else.

• For example?

• Have you ever told him that he is too aggressive and controlling?