When your crush asked if you still like her what do you say?

My friends had told everyone including my crush who I liked and about 1 or 2 months later my crush asked if I liked her and I said no cause I was nervous and didn't know what to say cause people would start making fun of me again and it would make it awkward to be around her again. What should I have said and what should I say if it happens again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her in a joking tone if she likes you. Watch her very carefully for signs of lying she will most likely say she doesn't like you.

But I'm sure you can figure out the major signs of lying. If you figure out that she does like you then go up to her and tell her you like her as well. But- play hard to get, it's much more interesting if there's a chase.

If she doesn't like you continue to say you don't like her and lie by remaining eye contact keeping your voice steady not answering to quickly or avoiding the subject. That should make her feel a bit insecure and might make her chase you to make her like you again... Does that even make sense?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't stress about what happened, and definitely don't worry about what other people think. Start talking to her and get to know each other. You will be able to tell if she likes you back based on how she responds when you text her. Hope I helped at least a little bit :)

• The truth is always best, no matter if its a yes or a no.

• You should have been honest, maybe she liked you too... now you will never know. If it happens again be honest please... whoever makes fun of you for liking a girl is a ****

• I know I just panicked

• Well.. you can always tell her that next time you see her. Get her alone and tell her you panicked, I'm sure she will understand. I don't know your age but if you want you can ask her on a date and take it from there,

• I'm still in middle school so...

What Guys Said 3