Do guys really like a girl that is a slut?

Some guy just told me I have a slutty voice then I told him to get lost then he said every guy likes a slut. Is this true. Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• "a slutty voice" <----- There is no such thing. Let me guess he's under 18 too ain't he? He's talking immature and ignorant. No not every guy likes a slut, and your voice is no indication that you are one.

What Guys Said 6

• yeah sluts are hot XD XD XD

• How can someone be a slut because of the sound of their voice?

A lot of men don't like promiscuous women.

• How your voice sounds is not your fault. It all depends on action that defines a person.

• Guys are much different then women guys want sex whenever they are given a chance. (Most of the time). That being said, a "slut" is usually a women who has sex a lot. In conclusion, he must like you!

• Yea all guys likes a slut but it's istant not all the time likes till be with her in bed. By the way sorry for my English just trying to improve it :)

• We like a slut if she wants to fuck us. We don't if she won't.

We also don't really respect a slut, even if we like her.

What Girls Said 2

• A slutty VOICE? Wow I've never heard that before. I wouldn't take anything that guy had to say seriously lol

• Not all guys like sluts, I can promise you that.