Does a guy stay up until 2-3am talking to his boys?

What it says above, my bf is always online on whatsapp talking to "his boys" all night to the morning.

What do you think is the truth..

• He's talking to other girls
  • Sounds legit

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I stayed up till 5 a. m. last night talking to random people, most weren't boys.

My "boys" all have careers/better stuff to do than be awake

• I sometimes do.

• Every night?

• If you're concerned, ask him.

• I have, he just says "I'm talking to my boys on there" I was online at 4am once taking to my friend in LA (8hr time difference to where I am) he was getting pissed at me wondering who I was talking to so sort of added to my suspicious feeling

• lol no unless they're talking about something really interesting

• Lol well considering it's everyday I doubt it's his boys. Reason I'm asking, it's a pretty new relationship (6months) so I'm thinking or throwing in the towel

• No no no no no no no no no lol!!!

• if you don't trust him, you may need to re-evaluate this relationship

• Sounds like he prefers guys

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the guy. I know my guy stayed up till 3 sometimes playing videogames with a headset and everything. He was talking to people and had his eyes glued to the screen.

• Whatsapp and video games are not the same. Video games you spend most times talking to strangers with a set interest which is the same game you're playing. Whatsapp is idle chat so the possibilities are endless so again- not the same

• Common sense? Common sense is asking someone a simple question when you're worried about the answer. Not asking random people online who don't know you or your guy and acting like they should know everything even though you said barely anything. Good luck to you and your disrespect

• Thanks