Is it possible that an extremely fit guy is into a fat/curvy girl?

My brother-in-laws friend has taken an interest in me. I've seen him breifly a handful of times so I assume he's noticed I'm not thin by any means. Some say I'm fat others say curvy. I'm not too sure where I stand. The thing is that this guy is into body building and such. I think it's cool but it makes me a bit self conscious. We've been talking a lot and he wants to take me out soon but I'm worried he'll think I'm gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• He has seen you, he knows how you look, and he decided to take you out. He likes you, he finds you attractive and wants to get to know you better.
    Stop thinking about all this, it will make you more wrong than good when you both go out.

What Guys Said 9

• yeah its possible. its possible he used to be fat himself and he is now in excellent physical shape but his mind has not been tainted with "hot guy narcissism syndrome", basically, he has UDS, which honestly in my opinion is a cool thing.

• Fat and curvy are not synonymous.

You're either curvy
    mixedswim.com/.../mixed-swim-kini-01-shabelle.jpg

or you're chubby/fat
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-MINDY-KALING-facebook.jpg

In any case, he's already attracted to you.
    Appearance is the first thing we notice.
    He saw you, approached you and wants to take you out.
    He liked you physically or he wouldn't be trying to date you.

And also just cause guys are super fit don't mean they want to date super fit girls.

Guys can change physically and still retain a similar taste in women.

• no it's his taste

• Of course, especially if she has a bubbly and cool attitude.

• You look attractive, don't feel insecure he's obviously into you :)

• it's certainly possible

• If he thought you were gross he wouldn't be taking you out. :)

• You look a nice size to me. I used to be a bit of a gym rat but it didn't ever occur to me I'd only want to be with women who were the same. You're fine, he wants to take you out, he likes you and doesn't think you're gross, he thinks the opposite! As do I. lol

• You've got a nice face; if he likes you he likes you

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. It might not be that common, but they do exist. If he thought you were gross, he wouldn't want to take you out now, would he? ;)

• You look really nice to me~
    He likes you so he must find you attractive. And yeah it happens BE EXCITED :D and hace a good time!

• Yes my best guy friend is really sexy and slim and he goes for thoes kind of girls

• Im a female but you are gorgeous no lie lol

• by ur pic u don't look fat