Do you like simple or complicated girls?

Lets say you go on a date with a girl and she's cool, so you invite her to your home and make dinner for her.
she's sweet and fun, seem like the loyal chick, but you are not looking for anything serious.

You guys kiss and you like her but you are worried she wants more.
She texts you the next day and says thanks for last night and for the food, nothing complicated.
You reply to it but you dont ask her out again.

You dont ask her out and than after a week she texts you and says
"want to meet up tomorrow"?
Would you think she is clingy? or needy? or wants a bf?
would you say yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple girls with complicated personalities. Give me mystery.

What Guys Said 5

• That does not seem clingy or needy at all. It just seems like she wants to see where things might go.

• No where near clingy. Unless you text him like 50 times or make 30 calls to him all in one day.

• This may sound a bit nieve, & I apologize for that, but what would you define as a "simple" & "complicated" woman?

As for the details, no, I see no issue. It seems quite reasonable.

• Simple girls

• To answer your question, complicated girls. To answer the scenario, I would say yes if I wasn't busy and no it seems completely normal, not needy, clingy or like she wants a bf at all.

What Girls Said 0