Guys, would you ever date a girl who had a kid as a teen?

If so, why? If not, why not?
I'm just wondering because I have a friend who is in this situation and she's depressed since her boyfriend left her and the boyfriend's friends told her that she is used up and nobody will date her ever.

She is happy to be a future mother, and plans on continuing her education (: but she's so depressed about her bf leaving her /: i just want to show her she isn't used up like people say

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be completely honest with you because lying will not help this situation... No I would not date a girl with a kid especially at my age. When I'm in a relationship I want to be a strong part of her life and I can't be a father figure to someone now. At her age break ups are more likely to happen and that makes it harder to be a kid's life. I don't think she's used up but she'll have to wait later in life to find someone who doesn't care about that and can be a strong part of her life.

What Guys Said 5

• At your age, it's going to be very difficult for her to find a relationship. At my age, not as big of a deal

• Harsh words, it may take a while to find someone though. I would be okay dating women with children if I were a little older, the reason I opt not to is because I don't have the income to support a child and I don't know if I am emotionally prepared to deal with raising a child. I do have a friend that does this though, so there's always different perspectives.

• No way. I don't want to date anyone who has or wants kids. I don't like kids.

• Personally I wouldn't because I don't have the money or experience to look after her and a kid But honestly I don't see why someone who is more capable than I am and really likes the girl wouldn't

• I'd ask why, and if I could see what she thinks of her past actions, I would. For example, if I could see that she was ashamed of what she did, but she is proud to be a mother, or something along those lines, I definitely would.

What Girls Said 0