What's the best kind of date?

I've got a date lined up, this is the first... what date will you prefer?
Obviously, if there's something I haven't listed, feel free to comment it! Thanks!

• Dinner, restaurant
  • Brunch
  • Pub
  • Ice-skating
  • Bowling

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. I'm a bit shy so I wouldn't want the first date to be dinner cause you're eating and a LOT of talking so maybe for a second date (for me). I like it when you can talk as much as you want but if you wouldn't come up with something to talk about you can put focus on the activity for like half a minute or so and it won't be any awkward silence. I played tennis once and there was never awkward since I just focused a bit on the game for a couple of sec and then went on again with talking

What Girls Said 7

• At the beach. At night. Gazing at the stars.

• I voted bowling, but a restaurant is nice also. Movies are good, too. And a long walk is nice. Just hanging out together.
    But my favorite is a night of videogames and sci-fi/fantasy movies! GO NERDS! Hehe

• Ice skating is nice! I went on an accidental double date and it was fun... and when it got quiet we just skated and it was just nice

• Dinner at a nice restaurant seems like a good first date. It would be easier to talk and to get to know each other

• It depends on the type of girl, to me the perfect date would be going hunting or playing video games. To my best friend it would be taking her shopping then taking her out for a fancy dinner

• I think it varies depending on the type of person your date is but i guess a nice restaurant is universally acceptable as a decent date

• Ice-skating , its funny when I fall on my ass :p

What Guys Said 4

• Ice-skating.

• One that ends with me and her at my place doing sexy times, and w/e she she wants to do.

• Ice skating vs dinner

Sometimes a movie, dinner, and coffee date is nice sometimes

• Of course dinner having nice dinner near the beach is the best :)