Are long distance relationships worth it?

So I met this guy that live in my hometown and I visit at least once a month. This guy says he really likes me and I really like him when I go up we spend most of our time together but alone. Recently I went up for Christmas and I got today. He just told me that he is not sure he likes me anymore and he doesn't care if I visits anymore. Is it worth it? I feel like when he hurts me it's really bad but when we are getting Long is really good! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he hurts you a lot, no..
    But they can be. The guy I'm now engaged to has been long distance with me for about half the relationship. We currently are again.
    It sucks a lot, but very worth it in my case. Just talk a lot, include each other in your day as much as you can, and try and visit as much as you can.
    But its very doable, and can work out:)

What Guys Said 1

• Move on... he said he isn't interested.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, no, not at all.

• It's definitely not worth it. He already told you that he doesn't care if you visit him or not. He's not into you anymore.