Girls: How do I ask my GF not to tell her friends absolutely everything that goes on in the relationship in a way that actually makes her stop?

Girls: How do I ask my GF not to tell her friends absolutely everything that goes on in the relationship in a way that actually makes her stop

Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her you seriously can't be with her and her friends so she needs to stop.
    Yell at her even.
    Or just pretend to be on the phone, and start talking way too much information about your relationship and what she does in your relationship, then when she complains, tell her you weren't on the phone but showing her what she does and how rude it is.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell her if she doesn't stop you might have to break up with her (if it's that serious to you). If it isn't that serious, just have a really serious talk with her.

• She need to be introduced to the concept of privacy. If she can't process that I would stay clear of her entirely.

• Just tell her sternly but in a nice way :))
    Hope that helps

• Be straight up with her and don't be mean but her how you feel

• You deserve some privacy in a relationship. If she can't do something as basic as respecting those boundries, you should dump her ass.

What Guys Said 0