An unwanted blind date? ... Eww?

Okay, right after New Year started, my older brother arranged a blind date for me. And honestly, I was totally freaking out. I'm so mad about my brother doing things on his own accord without even my permission!
The blind date will be tomorrow and I don't know what to do! How can I persuade my brother to cancel everything? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• might be a bit rude but maybe just not show up. if your brother get's upset explain to him you did not give permission in the first place.

• thanks for MHO. I hope there wasn't too much of a fuss.

What Guys Said 1

• Why not cancel it yourself and refuse? I presume there's more to it than that.

What Girls Said 2

• You make plans with some gal friends and ignore ALL comments about this "date"
    If ever asked why, you simply state "I didn't give my permission" = brother has begun his training in being good, instead of a prick

• If you don't want to go then cancel it. You're an adult, be a bit more mature.