Does she like me or not (Help)?

So i've been texting this girl for a while, and every time i do she either says "what?" or nothing. One time she came up to me during launch and asked me "what are you trying tell me"... like i thought i was being obvious like "what are you doing tues" or "you ever wanted to do stuff" etc... i even said "you wana come over" but she never replied.

then today i felt like being a little bold and sent a text to see what she would say (if anything) and said, "you want a pic of the D"(which means u want a pic of my dick but i was being a subtle with it). this time she called me but i didn't pick up cause i didn't want to say. i replied back but she never replied or called again... anyone know what happened, did she understand what i ment by that why didn't she just text "ew gross no" can anyone help me? what should i say if she confronts me about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she likes you. Girls never reply with "what?" if she wants a convo, this is like: you hv any questions, I'll answer you and that's done. And you shouldn't say anything about the D, girls will find it irritating unless they are the slutty type :/ I think you can apologize for that, and maybe text her like: can we chat?

• what do you think the call might have been about?

• I'm just guessing: it wasn't like you and she didn't think that you would say such thing. So maybe someone was texting that as a prank, and she would like to confirm if it was really you.

What Girls Said 3

• I think she is really creeped out. You shouldn't ask a girl if she wants to see your dick because most girls don't want to. I'm being honest and I know that she doesn't have interests in you. I think you need to stop messaging her and see if she'll message you back.

• what do you think she called about?

• It could have been anything. I can't really say. She might've wanted to tell you to leave her alone because she isn't showing any signs of liking you

• If she confronts you, say "I'm into you, and ik your into me because by now you would have told me no" if she just stands there kiss her lol, but if she says we gross leave her alone

• I think u shouldn't have asked her about ur D but simply asked her str8 up if she wants u. It seems she cool with u but not that into u.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that whatever door you had partially opened is fully closed and locked now.